WIHN accepts donations for the Day Center.
Here are our current needs.
- Laundry detergent (powdered) – We REALLY need this!
- Paper towels
- Paper plates
- Baby wipes
- All-purpose cleaners (e.g. 409)
- Ziploc sandwich bags
- Facial tissues
- Juice boxes (for children’s supper while adults are in life skills classes)
- Flat/fitted sheet sets (twin, queen)
- Bath towels (new or clean gently used)
Staff must be present to accept donations. Staff hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-5:30pm.
Here’s a convenient way to give – www.givingsomething.com/Wake-Interfaith-Hospitality-Network.
WIHN does not accept clothing or household goods.
If you have clothing or household goods to donate, please take it to one of these organizations, who are generous to our families:
- Bargain Box at Cameron Village (401 Woodburn Road; 833-7587; Mon-Sat, 10:30am-4pm)
- Dorcas Shop in Cary (High House between Old Apex Road and West Chatham St; 469-1351; Mon-Fri, 9am-3:30pm; Sat. 10am-2pm)
- Note in the Pocket (only clothing; 3 locations; www.noteinthepocket.org)
WIHN does not accept toys or games.
Cary Creative Center may want your toys, games, puzzles, etc. Learn more at www.carycreativecenter.org.