WIHN appreciates donations for the Day Center.
Our current needs:
- Kitchen trash bags (We REALLY need these!)
- Laundry detergent (powdered, please)
- Glass cleaner, all-purpose cleaners
- Medicine (adult, child, infant; pain, fever, cold remedies)
To replenish items in our Transitional Housing Program apartments, we need:
- Queen and full/double comforters and bedspreads
- Sheet sets (queen, full/double, and twin)
- Bath towels, wash cloths
- Air filters (20″x20″)
Staff must be present to accept donations. Staff hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-5:30pm.
WIHN does not accept clothing or household goods.
If you have clothing or household goods to donate, please take it to one of these organizations, who are generous to our families:
- Bargain Box at Cameron Village (401 Woodburn Road; 833-7587; Mon-Sat, 10:30am-4pm)
- Dorcas Shop in Cary (High House between Old Apex Road and West Chatham St; 469-1351; Mon-Fri, 9am-3:30pm; Sat. 10am-2pm)
- Note in the Pocket (only clothing; 3 locations; www.noteinthepocket.org)
WIHN does not accept toys or games.
Cary Creative Center may want your toys, games, puzzles, etc. Learn more at www.carycreativecenter.org.