WIHN appreciates donations for the Day Center.
Special need: Kitchen chairs for two of our Transitional Housing Program apartments
Our current needs:
- Bath towels
- Cold remedies (adult, child, infant)
Items needed on a regular basis:
- Kitchen trash bags
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Diapers (sizes 3 & 4)
- Baby wipes
- All-purpose cleaners (not disinfecting wipes)
- Medicine (adult, child, infant; pain, fever, cold remedies)
To replenish items in our Transitional Housing Program apartments, we need:
- Queen and full/double comforters and bedspreads
- Sheet sets (queen, full/double, and twin)
- Bath towels, wash cloths
- Light bulbs (60W)
- Air filters (20″x20″)
Staff must be present to accept donations. Staff hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-5:30pm.
WIHN accepts some furniture, depending on current needs.
If you have furniture that we cannot use, please take it to:
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore; wakerestore.org
WIHN accepts some household goods, depending on current needs.
If you have household goods that we cannot use, please take them to one of these organizations:
- Bargain Box at Cameron Village; www.jlraleigh.org/?nd=bbx_donate
- Dorcas Shop in Cary; dorcas-cary.org/donate-volunteer/donate/
WIHN does not accept clothing.
We have a partnership with Note in the Pocket to help our guests in need of clothing.
- Note in the Pocket; www.noteinthepocket.org
WIHN does not accept toys or games.
Cary Creative Center may want your toys, games, puzzles, etc. Learn more at www.carycreativecenter.org.